Every lemma in the dimension Texts has the following determinators and classifications:
- The title* of the text in the language the text is presented in;
- The original title*, if the text presented is a translation or a paraphrase or otherwise directly related;
- The author* of the text;
- The translator* of the text, if it is a translation;
- The year of first publication*;
- The religious or spiritual tradition in which the text has its setting or background;
- The specific spiritual form in which the text is used: collation; instruction; lectio divina; bibliodrama;
- Classification by one or two other dimensions of the SPIRIN Encyclopedia*;
- Connections to other pages** in SPIRIN Encyclopedia;
- A selected bibliography, offering the main publications related to the text;
- Writer's short biography*.
For discussion of the dimension Texts in the SPIRIN Encyclopedia the following articles may provide some background or provoke discussions.
- SPIRIN Encyclopedia of Spirituality/04. Texts
- The Structure of the Lemma in SPIRIN Encyclopedia/04. Texts
*) In the metadata, searchable.
**) By means of hyperlinks.